- Efficient new E-TECH variants added to two popular Renault models
- All-New Captur Plug-in Hybrid brings benefits of PHEV powertrain to best-selling crossover
- Renault’s first PHEV boasts up to 30 miles all-electric driving range with CO2 emissions of 33g/km and 188.3mpg
- Free BP Chargemaster Wallbox to customers of the All-New Captur Plug-in Hybrid
- All-New Clio Hybrid is first hybrid version of the popular supermini, offering performance and efficiency
- Available across All-New Clio trim levels, including new range-topping Launch Edition
- All-New Clio Hybrid capable of driving on electric power for 80 per cent of urban journeys
- All-New Captur customer deliveries starting from September and All-New Clio deliveries beginning in September
- Attractive Benefit In Kind (BIK) rates for 2020/2021 with 22 per cent for All-New Clio Hybrid and 10 per cent for All-New Captur Plug-in Hybrid
- Prices start OTR from £19,595 for the Clio Hybrid and £30,495 for the Captur Plug-in Hybrid
- Available to order now
Renault UK has confirmed full specifications of new E-TECH versions of the two most popular model line-ups: All-New Captur Plug-in Hybrid and All-New Clio Hybrid.
Already offered with a wide range of powertrain options giving customers more choice than ever before, these electrified versions enhance the Captur and Clio’s appeal further for those looking for strong performance and low running costs.
The All-New Captur Plug-in Hybrid (PHEV) benefits from a new petrol-electric powertrain, making it the most efficient and economical in the range as well as the most powerful. Meanwhile, All-New Clio Hybrid gets a petrol hybrid setup offering a smooth and responsive drive with all the benefits of an economical hybrid drivetrain capable of completing most urban journeys in zero-emissions electric mode.
The new Plug-in Hybrid and Hybrid variants benefit from technology shared across the Alliance (the 1.6-litre engine and two electric motors, plus clutchless gearbox), while technology influenced by the Renault Formula One Team also features. Energy management and braking system knowledge has been shared, allowing both All-New Captur and All-New Clio E-TECH models to recuperate energy lost during braking and deceleration.
Both All-New Captur and All-New Clio models get unique E-TECH design details on the exterior and interior to differentiate from the rest of the line-up, complementing the eye-catching and sophisticated look of both model ranges.
All-New Renault Captur Plug-in Hybrid
A favourite in the Renault range, the All-New Captur is more athletic and dynamic than ever, and with an even stronger SUV identity. An unmistakable presence on the road the totally redesigned exterior is more modern, distinctive and expressive, yet remains true to Renault’s core design values.
The introduction of this powertrain means that it is unique in offering an appealing plug-in hybrid drivetrain in the compact crossover segment, delivering excellent performance and class-leading low running costs. It makes plug-in hybrid mobility available to a wider spectrum of buyers than ever before, and with attractive BIK rates of just 10 per cent for company car drivers for 2020/2021, the Captur Plug-in Hybrid is a tempting and affordable option for business users too.
Read more: Renault Press
It’s Time to Go Green!
If you would like to know more about Solar Panels and the PowerBanx range of home battery systems, and get a free instant quote, please complete our online form: