Nissan Leaf Offers
We are pleased to announce our latest deals for the Nissan Leaf (from 1 October 2016) – and with free fuel! The big news is that the deal includes the supply and installation of a free home charge point by POD Point or Chargemaster.
We are able to offer a brand new Nissan Leaf at very low rates allowing you to save on motoring expenses while driving away in an affordable brand new car. It’s a spacious car so ideal for a family. If you’re spending a lot on petrol, then you can pay for the car with what you save on fuel. You get to drive a new car for free!
We are offering the Nissan Leaf Acenta and Tekna (each in 24kWh and 30kWh versions) on 3 year PCP; this stands for Personal Contract Purchase and is currently the most popular way to buy a car because of its flexibility. You put down a low deposit, pay an affordable monthly fee (less than many people spend just on petrol), and drive away a new car with fuel included. At the end of the term you can choose to pay an optional lump sum and keep the car, or you can just give the car back and upgrade to the latest model.
It’s like a mobile phone contract, but with miles rather than minutes included.
The two versions have different sizes of battery and so have different ranges. Regarding this, Nissan says:
With an NEDC range of up to 124 miles (LEAF 24kWh) or up to 155 miles (LEAF 30kWh), it’s easily enough to cover most people’s needs.
We’d say this is optimistic and suggest that in typical use the standard 24kWh Leaf has a range of 60-90 miles, and the new 30kWh model has a range of 70-110 miles depending on ambient temperature and how you drive. Anyway, the 30kWh version clearly has a significant improvement in range and we would recommend it to most customers.
The Acenta is the mid-range model of the Leaf, the Tekna is the top-end model.
These are the current Leaf monthly prices (from 1 October):
|Annual Mileage||Acenta 24kWh||Acenta 30kWh||Tekna 24kWh||Tekna 30kWh||Fuel Included Mileage|
The other terms are as follows:
- You pay a deposit of £500 when you order.
- Nissan make a deposit contribution of £5000.
- Fuel included: you get 10,000 miles of free electricity over the term (this is at the Economy 7 rate though you are not required to switch to Economy 7)
- You get free road tax and congestion charge exemption.
- Nissan will arrange installation of a free home charge point from Chargemaster or POD Point.
- You get free telephone and email support.
- The standard colour is Solid Red (metallic paint adds about £17 per month – contact us for details)
- The prices include the battery
- If you were to go over the agreed mileage you would pay excess mileage of 10p/mile
Full details of what’s included are on the Fuel Included offer page.
Nissan Leaf Spec
The Acenta version of the Leaf has a high specification, including:
- Audio centre (CD, Bluetooth, iPod, USB) with 4 speakers and steering wheel controls
- Electric windows and mirrors
- Auto air conditioning
- Home charging cable and rapid charging socket
- Halogen headlamps, fog lamps, Thatcham alarm, immobiliser, daytime running lights
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- 16″ alloy wheels
- Privacy glass
- Nissan Carwings telematics system with 7″ colour screen and 6 speakers
- Cruise control/speed limiter
- Auto wipers and lights
The Tekna version adds the following:
- Heated front and rear seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated door mirrors
- BOSE audio system with 7 speakers
- 360 degree Around View Monitor
- Black leather interior
- LED headlights with ‘follow me home’ function
- 17″ alloy wheels
- Privacy glass
For more information download the latest Nissan LEAF Brochure.
Coverage: We have bases and suppliers in Milton Keynes, St Albans, Northampton, Bedford and Leicester allowing us to supply all around the Midlands (including London, Luton, Oxford, Rugby, Kettering, Coventry, Nottingham and Birmingham). However we can deliver via Nissan Retail Group dealerships all around the country – just contact us for details.