Your use of this site or the services provided on it will constitute your acceptance of all the terms and other notices herein. Once accepted, the terms and notices will constitute a binding agreement. The company reserves the right to deny access to a user where there is reasonable suspicion of violation of any law by the user.
Tanjent and Tanjent Energy are trading names of Fuel Included Limited.
Fuel Included Limited reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms in whole or in part, at any time. Users should check the terms and notices regularly to ensure that they are conversant with changes effected. Your use of the site after any change has been effected will constitute your agreement to such changes.
Fuel Included Limited has used utmost care to ensure and maintain the accuracy, completeness and currency of information published on this site. The firm, however, takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Website User Conduct
Users of this website are prohibited from:
- Disrupting or interfering with the security of the site or otherwise abusing any service provided on the site or linked website.
- Disrupting, interfering or abusing any other user’s enjoyment of the site.
- Obtaining unauthorised access to any part of the site that is restricted from public access.
- Defaming, abusing, harassing, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights of others.
- Impersonating another person or entity or falsifying anyone’s attributions.
- Restricting or prohibiting any other user from using this website.
This website may contain links to other sites. Although utmost care is exercised in providing links to sites that share our high standards, Fuel Included Limited shall not be responsible for the content, security, availability and privacy practices used by such linked sites.
The linked pages are provided for the convenience of our website users only and do not constitute an approval of their services or practices.
Links from other websites to our home page do not require prior permission from us but deep linking into any other page of our site should not be effected without prior permission from us.
Users of this website are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site or services provided herein. Any such violation may result in liability. Violation of the security of the site and services include, without limitation, the following:
- Accessing secured data or using secured services not intended for the particular user.
- Tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting the website.
- Transmitting material that contains viruses, trojan horses or worms with the intention of damaging, destroying, disrupting or otherwise impairing the website functionality or the operation of the site.
- Altering any software or computer data or intentionally enabling others to do so.
- Interfering with, intercepting or expropriating data or information on the website.
Indemnification by Users
Limitation of Liability
The operators of this website will not be liable to users or any third party for any damages however caused, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential relating to or arising out of a visitor’s use or misuse of this website. Where a user is dissatisfied with the site terms or services provided, the sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site or the services.