I just took delivery of my new long range Nissan Leaf and I love it.
Check out the short video. This is the Tekna and the interior shots show the nice leather (heated) seats front and back, and the roomy boot.
New stuff I have noticed:
- The extra range is wonderful.
- DAB radio is great and the software interface is much improved.
- It tucks in the wing mirrors automatically when you lock it.
- It comes with both 13A and type 2 charge cable as default.
- It seems to accelerate a little quicker than before in normal mode (in spite of the extra battery weight).
- It seems to accelerate a little slower in eco mode. I guess that is good for eco.
- Gun Metal grey looks fantastic.