- New Business+ trim level now available for popular Kangoo Z.E. range
- Added to line-up following increasing demand for zero-emission commercial vehicle
- New trim features additional equipment for enhanced driver comfort and convenience
- Available in medium and long-wheelbase panel vans, Kangoo Z.E. range now mirrors ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) version
- Popularity continues to rise since its launch in 2017 with year-on-year sales increase
- Latest selection of finance offers from Renault Pro+ add further appeal to the full electric model
- Orders open now, with prices starting at £19,836 + VAT and after Plug-in Van Grant
Renault Pro+ today announces the addition of the feature-packed Business+ trim level to the Kangoo Z.E. electric van range. Based on the existing and popular Business trim, the Business+ brings a host of upgrades and equipment delivering enhanced comfort and convenience for drivers.
The Kangoo Z.E. continues to be a hit since going on sale in 2017, with a 217% increase in volume in 2019 compared with the previous year, representing a 30.15% share of the electric van market.
Available in both medium and long-wheelbase panel vans, the Kangoo Z.E. Business+ retains the 33kWh battery and 44kW motor, for the same 143-mile (WLTP) range and zero tailpipe emissions. The Business+ features £1,070 worth of equipment for just £600 compared to the Business version, offering strong value for money.
Sophisticated look and generous equipment list
On the outside, the new Business+ trim benefits from metallic paint with body-coloured bumpers front and rear for a more sophisticated look, while electrically operated and folding wing mirrors are finished in stylish gloss black.
Inside, there’s a comfortable cab environment for the driver and passenger thanks to a central armrest with storage below and an overhead parcel shelf to boost practicality. Further back, the generous load area comes fitted with a practical rubber floor covering.
Making life easier for the driver is standard-fit one-touch functionality for the electric front windows, while rear parking sensors give drivers greater confidence when dealing with tight spaces or difficult manoeuvres.
This all builds on the Kangoo Z.E’s already generous equipment list, payload ranging from 605kg to 640kg and enough space to accommodate a British or Euro pallet. It also benefits from the comprehensive Renault Pro+ three-year/100,000-mile warranty.
Read more: Renault
It’s Time to Go Green!
If you would like to know more about Solar Panels and the PowerBanx range of home battery systems, and get a free instant quote, please complete our online form: