Nissan Leaf Offers
We are pleased to announce our latest deals for the Nissan Leaf – and with free fuel! We are able to offer a brand new Nissan Leaf at very low rates allowing you to save on motoring expenses while driving away in an affordable brand new car. It’s a spacious car so ideal for a family.
If you’re spending a lot on petrol, then you can pay for the car with what you save on petrol. You get to drive a new car for free!
We are offering the Nissan Leaf Acenta (24kWh) on 3 year PCP; this stands for Personal Contract Purchase and is currently the most popular way to buy a car because of its flexibility. You put down a low deposit, pay an affordable monthly fee (less than many people spend just on petrol), and drive away a new car with fuel included. At the end of the term you can choose to pay an optional lump sum and keep the car, or you can just give the car back and upgrade to the latest model.
It’s like a mobile phone contract, but with miles rather than minutes included.
The Acenta is a mid-range version of the Leaf – if price is key, contact us for pricing on the entry-level Visia version.
These are the current Leaf Acenta prices (from 1 May):
- 3000 miles per year: £235 per month, all (9000 miles) fuel included
- 5000 miles per year: £239 per month, 10000 miles fuel included
- 6000 miles per year: £243 per month, 10000 miles fuel included
- 7500 miles per year: £247 per month, 10000 miles fuel included
- 9000 miles per year: £252 per month, 10000 miles fuel included
- 10500 miles per year: £256 per month, 10000 miles fuel included
- 12000 miles per year: £260 per month, 10000 miles fuel included
- 15000 miles per year: £268 per month, 10000 miles fuel included
The other terms are as follows:
- You pay a deposit of £500 when you order.
- Nissan make a deposit contribution of £5000.
- Fuel included: you get 10,000 miles of free electricity over the term (this is at the Economy 7 rate though you are not required to switch to Economy 7)
- You get free road tax and congestion charge exemption.
- Nissan will help arrange installation of a home charge point but you will need to make a contribution to its cost (typically £195)
- You get free telephone and email support.
- The standard colour is Flame Red (other colours add about £15 per month – contact us for details)
- The prices include the battery
- If you were to go over the agreed mileage you would pay excess mileage
Full details of what’s included are on the Fuel Included offer page.
Nissan Leaf Spec
The Acenta version of the Leaf has a high specification, including:
- Audio centre (CD, Bluetooth, iPod, USB) with 4 speakers and steering wheel controls
- Electric windows and mirrors
- Auto air conditioning
- Home charging cable and rapid charging socket
- Halogen headlamps, fog lamps, Thatcham alarm, immobiliser, daytime running lights
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- 16″ alloy wheels
- Privacy glass
- Nissan Carwings telematics system with 7″ colour screen and 6 speakers
- Cruise control/speed limiter
- Auto wipers and lights
- The official NEDC range is 124 miles. Nissan say “actual range may vary due to driving style, road condition, air conditioning and other factors” – we’d say 70-90 miles is a good working range day-to-day (though 100 is achievable when you need it, with careful driving)
For more information download the latest Nissan LEAF Brochure.