Fuel Included is an online electric car leasing broker.
We are connected electronically to all the main car dealers across the UK and we can source the best deals available.
We specialise in plug-in cars, of which there are two main types:
- Plug-in hybrid car (‘PHEV’) – this is a car like a Volkswagen Golf GTE or Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV that has a standard petrol engine plus an electric motor. As well as an engine it has a small battery pack, and will typically travel up to 30 miles on a single charge of pure electric. If the batteries run low, the petrol engine switches on.
- Fully electric car – this is a car like the Volkswagen e-Golf or the Nissan Leaf that has a very large battery pack and is entirely powered by electricity, usually for about 80-90 miles before it’s recharged.
We help you find the ideal car for your needs, and provide fuel (electricity) for the car. This means that you can do all your motoring for free, including any commute or social use.
Select Your New Car
We help you choose your new car, considering:
- The right model with the performance, range and size to suit you and your family
- The right monthly tariff to match your pocket and your travel needs – when your contract completes, you can upgrade to the latest model
Once you have found the right car then we will take you through the process step by step:
- We will help you with arranging test drives
- Once ordered, if your car is on lease it will be delivered direct to you, or to your nearest main dealer; if it’s a purchase it will come from our local supplier or from a retail group main dealer
- It will have the full manufacturer’s warranty and be fully supported by the manufacturer’s or dealer’s network
- We can advise you on choice and installation of your charging point
- We will support you via email and telephone helplines
It’s that simple.
If you have any questions just ask us.