Get your next car from us and it comes fuel included. If you’re spending a lot on petrol, then you can pay for a new car with what you save on petrol. You get to drive a new car for free!
The basic offer is simple: we provide up to 10,000 miles of fuel (electricity) with each car, provided via your home charging point. The ‘up to’ part is simple – if your contract is for more than 10,000 miles then you get 10,000 miles of fuel, and if it’s less then you get all your fuel covered.
It’s like a mobile phone contract, but with miles rather than minutes included.
With this deal you also get telephone and email support in case you have any questions about driving electric, installing a charge point, etc. We will also register you for London Congestion Charge exemption (on request).
We also can also advise you on joining the various nationwide charging networks, most of which now provide subscriptions or pay-as-you-go payments via smartphone apps. For example, Ecotricity provide rapid chargers at most motorway services (and at Ikea). Chargemaster, CYC, POD Point and other companies provide slower charge points in large numbers around most towns – many of which are free. If you use the free charge points a lot (e.g. in Ikea and supermarket car parks), then you could find that all your fuel is free!
We offer our cars either on lease or on PCP. PCP stands for Personal Contract Purchase and is currently the most popular way to buy a car because of its flexibility. You put down a deposit, pay an affordable monthly fee (less than many people spend just on petrol), and drive away a new car with fuel included. At the end of the term (usually 2 or 3 years) you can choose to pay an optional lump sum and keep the car, or you can just give the car back like a lease, and upgrade to the latest model. It’s up to you.
With a new car from Fuel Included Limited you get:
- Fuel included: you get up to 10000 miles of free electricity over the contract term. This is at the Economy 7 rate – we encourage you to charge on Economy 7, but we don’t require you to switch to Economy 7.
- You get free road tax.
- You get congestion charge exemption on request.
- You get free telephone and email support.
- There is no MOT required within the contract term.
- We can provide additional services on request, at no charge – for example helping you with collecting the car and charging it on your way back home.
Now is the perfect time to go electric, government subsidies and manufacturer incentives are good but are reducing all the time.
These are some of the general benefits of upgrading to a plug-in car:
- A government grant off the new car price taken into account in your contract terms (£4500 for all-electrics, £2500 for plug-in hybrids).
- Rapid charging at motorway services – most motorway services now have rapid charge points provided by Ecotricity so you can charge up while having a coffee or loo stop (charging to 80% takes 25 to 60 minutes depending on the car). These cost £6 for a half-hour charge (at time of writing) but are free to Ecotricity customers.
- Free parking in many places (e.g. Westminster, Milton Keynes, Leeds, etc.). Also a London Midland rail commuter can save up to £100 per month on season ticket parking.
- Free charging in many public places, e.g. city centres, libraries, town halls, hotels, park & rides, etc.
- Cheap servicing (no engine, gearbox, oil, exhaust or catalytic converter to worry about).
- Save the climate for your children while enjoying a car that is quiet and smooth, doesn’t pollute, and yet is lively to drive.
- Some electricity suppliers will give you additional free miles if you switch to them (e.g. Ecotricity provide an additional 1000 miles per year); however, we don’t make it a requirement to change supplier.
- Even though the car is fuel included, you can claim business use at 45p per mile.
- If you go beyond your free 10,000 miles then filling up is still cheap: a full charge at home will cost you a few pounds each time.