Renault ZOE Z.E.40 Deals
We have PCP prices for December for the new 2017 Renault ZOE with the ‘Z.E. 40’ long range battery (for the remaining stocks of the cheaper 2015 Renault ZOE see here). This new battery has an ‘official’ NEDC range of 250 miles equivalent to a highly impressive real-world range of 170-200 miles in temperate conditions (reducing to 120-130 miles in extreme cold conditions). This ZOE is available in new colours, including red for the first time, and there are other detail changes – full details are here and here.
We are offering a Renault ZOE R90 with Z.E.40 battery on 3 year PCP; this stands for Personal Contract Purchase and is currently the most popular way to buy a car because of its flexibility. You put down a deposit, pay an affordable monthly fee (less than many people spend just on petrol), and drive away a new car with fuel included. At the end of the three year term you can choose to pay an optional lump sum and keep the car, or you can just give the car back and upgrade to the latest model.
It’s like a mobile phone contract, but with miles rather than minutes included.
The new ZOE Z.E.40 comes in two versions, the Dynamique Nav and the Signature Nav. The Dynamique Nav is well specified with TomTom® satnav, climate control, electric windows, heated mirrors, cruise control & speed limiter, Bluetooth, remote control of climate control and charging, 16″ alloy wheels, auto lights and wipers, and rear parking sensors.
The Signature Nav adds leather upholstery, heated front seats, BOSE® audio system, and rear camera.
These are the current prices (from 15 December 2016):
|Annual Mileage||Dynamique Nav R90 Monthly Cost |
|Signature Nav R90 Monthly Cost|
|Fuel Included Total Miles|
The other terms are as follows:
- There’s an initial payment (‘deposit’), as specified, when you order.
- There is a Rapid charge option (‘Q90’) for £23 per month.
- A finance fee of £99 will be added to the first monthly payment.
- All prices include VAT (these offers are only available to private customers).
- Fuel included: you get free electricity over the contract term as listed above (this is at the Economy 7 rate but you are not required to switch to Economy 7).
- You get free road tax and congestion charge exemption.
- You get a free home charge point paid for by Renault.
- You get free breakdown recovery, and telephone and email support.
- All prices quoted include battery rental.
Full details of what’s included in the deals are on the Fuel Included offer page.
Coverage: We have bases and electric car suppliers in Milton Keynes, St Albans, London, Northampton, Bedford, Cannock, Leicester and Liverpool allowing us to supply all around the Midlands (including London, Luton, Oxford, Rugby, Kettering, Coventry, Nottingham and Birmingham). However we can deliver all around the country – just contact us for details.