We can now supply the Kia Soul EV on PCP – further details below
We offer the Soul EV on 3 year PCP; this stands for Personal Contract Purchase and is currently the most popular way to buy a car because of its flexibility. You put down a low deposit, pay a monthly fee, and drive away a new car with fuel included. At the end of the term you can choose to pay an optional lump sum and keep the car, or you can just give the car back and upgrade to the latest model.
It’s like a mobile phone contract, but with miles rather than minutes included.
The current price (from 26 May 2016) for 10,000 miles per year is £495 with a total of 10,000 miles of fuel (electricity) included.
Regarding range, Kia says:
Combined Driving Range: 132 miles (212 km). Please note that the homologated driving range quoted may not be fully representative of real world conditions.
We’d say this is optimistic, however the Soul does typically have a better range and more consistent range readout than most EVs. We suggest it has a range of 80-105 miles depending on ambient temperature and how you drive.
If you want to know more we have collected a number of public reviews here.
The other terms are as follows:
- There’s an initial customer payment (‘deposit’) of £1000 when you order.
- Kia make a deposit contribution of £1000.
- Interest on the finance is 4.9% APR.
- Fuel included: you get 10000 miles of free electricity over the three years (this is at the Economy 7 rate but you are not required to switch to Economy 7).
- You get free road tax and congestion charge exemption.
- You get free telephone and email support.
- If you were to go over the agreed mileage on your PCP you would pay excess mileage as usual.
Coverage: We have bases and electric car suppliers in Milton Keynes, St Albans, London, Northampton, Bedford and Leicester allowing us to supply all around the Midlands (including London, Luton, Oxford, Rugby, Kettering, Coventry, Nottingham and Birmingham). However we can deliver all around the country – just contact us for details.